Good morning, futbol fans, and welcome to the debut edition of Land of 10,000 Links!
Links posts will be a daily dollop of fresh content, the soupe du jour, if you will. Stop in to start your day or pass the time later on. Don’t worry, we’re not going anywhere. Without further ado, welcome to our inaugural edition!
- Help the fine folks at United’s front office by taking their fan survey.
- The SuperDraft is just two short weeks away! Get the skinny on our 1st, 23rd, and 25th overall picks. (MNUFC)
Around the League
- News of NASL’s death appears to have been greatly exaggerated ... at least for now. (FiftyFive.One)
- Get your golazo on with a sick compilation of the season’s best goals. (mlssoccer.com)
Around the World
- China’s buying spree would hit new heights if rumors of a $300m offer for Christiano Ronaldo pan out. (AS)
- After just 11 games at the helm of Swansea City, Bob Bradley is firing back at his former bosses. (ESPN)
Countdown to MLS
Debut MLS match (Timbers): 65 days
Debut home match (Atlanta United): 73 days