Good morning, futbol fans!
Welcome to our latest daily roundup and open comment thread. If you’re not desperately chipping away at a mountain of snow preventing your escape from your house, well, good for you.
Share your favorite snowpocalypse story (or reaction to today’s news, if you’re boring) in the comments below!
- #SuperDraftWeek continues here with an epic 22-blog mock draft frenzy! (E Pluribus Loonum)
- Not only do we have a color commentator, it sounds like United may have signed a sideline reporter! Our only question: Can he play keeper? (twincities.com)
- Forget the 3-4-3, we’ve got #sources with the inside scoop on United’s ultra top secret (and totally fake) tactical gameplan. EAT YOUR HEART OUT, CONTE. (giphy)
Around the League
- MLS signed a new media rights deal in Canada involving TSN and TVA. (mlssoccer.com)
- Though it often gets lost in the shadow of bigger, flashier competitions, the League Cup still matters, says Andi Thomas. (SBNation)
Around the World
- Can you identify 20 players while knowing only their position and club history? Be sure to compare scores in the comments below. (Soccer Mapped Out)
Countdown to MLS
- Debut MLS match on March 3 (@Timbers): 51 days
- Debut home match on March 12 (Atlanta United): 60 days