Good day, futbol fans!
Welcome to our latest daily roundup and open comment thread. Enjoy!
- A whole flock of Loons are away this weekend on international duty. Get the low down on how to watch them play.
- Didn’t catch last week’s 2-2 draw against Colorado? Catch up with the highlights.
Around the League
- As the fight for the next MLS expansion slots heats up, the rumor mill is heading into overdrive as Commissioner Garber heads to St. Louis.
- Here at E Pluribus Loonum, we bring you only the hardest hitting, most newsworthy headlines from around the league. Like how MLS celebrated National Puppy Day.
Around the World
- Former Manchester United defender Rio Ferdinand discusses how he coped after losing his wife to breast cancer in a moving piece from The Independent.
- A huge shipment of squid fillets turned out to be $85M in cocaine covered in - what else - Leo Messi’s face.
Mark your calendar
- Next match: March 25 vs. New England Revolution: 1 day!