Hello and welcome to the sixth round of E Pluribus Choose-Em! The Loons face the Houston Dynamo at home on Wednesday, and this is the place to post your lineup and score predictions. You probably forgot where you stand in the table, so there’s a convenient link here.
If you somehow avoided this website entirely during your time off, I’ve put together a short list of the best articles you missed:
- Minnesota United announced the initial price points for 2018 season ticket renewals. KatoSportsGirl broke down the changes.
- On the first day of the secondary transfer window, there wasn’t much surpise when Sam Nicholson was announced.
- We’ve got another EPL staff roundtable courtesy of dvits14 with all of your favorite E Pluribus Loonum writers. The topic of this one involved the dark days before MNUFC was in MLS.
- Besides Nicholson and other new arrival Michael Boxall, I spoke with Adrian Heath and the newbies on what else we might see this window. Spoiler: We should see one or two more moves.
- Not long after the above piece, the team announced the signing of Brandon Allen on loan from the New York Red Bulls. Alex Gormley makes the case on why this signing is a good one.
- I wrote a piece on why United needs to start winning, now. It’s a bit longer than normal, but I think it hits the mark.
Fill up the comments with your predictions, Loons fans!