In case you haven’t heard, Allianz Field is opening this month — April 13th to be exact.
Though the construction timeframe was tight, it still feels like this has been a long time coming. The opening of Minnesota United’s new stadium will be a special moment for many, but we want to know what it will mean to you.
That’s why we’ve made Allianz Field our April FanPost topic.
Write a FanPost on our site explaining what you’re looking forward to about Allianz Field. It could be the view from your seats, the atmosphere or any of the stadium’s features — anything goes.
All responses will be published in our FanPost section, but we’ll post and promote the best FanPosts like we would any article!
Don’t know how to create a FanPost? It’s easy, and it’s all built into our site:
- Head to our FanPosts section. You can click the link right there, otherwise it can be accessed via the toolbar at the top of all our pages.
- Hit the big “New FanPost” button. (You will need to be logged in to write!)
- Get typing! Write your piece in the big box, and give it an interesting title when you’re done. (If we promote your piece, we may edit headlines or copy for formatting.)
- Done? Read through for some light proofreading — we don’t need perfect grammar, but other readers should be able to understand what you’re saying.
- Really done? Set up the Facebook and Twitter promo boxes if you want to share your work.
- Hit that green publish button with pride.
- Share what you’ve written! We want to showcase the best, so @ us on Twitter and share your article on Facebook.
- Read other responses. See what Allianz Field will mean to other fans. Comment on their posts and share your favorites!
Have questions on this process? Drop them in the comments section below and our staff will help you out!