Welcome to our latest daily roundup and open comment thread. Enjoy!
- A handy watch guide for Minnesota United players participating in their country’s World Cup Qualifiers.
- Some training notes from the Loon’s bye-week training sessions.
Around the League
- Major League Soccer will donate $1 to the Children’s Oncology Group for childhood cancer research for every photo tagged with #ScarvesUp on Twitter or Instagram through the end of September!
- Vancouver Whitecaps are having quite the summer, can they continue that through the fall?
Around the World
- The United States Men’s National Team lost to a Loon-filled Costa Rica 2-0, find out what happened and what that means for next week’s qualifiers.
- The Armchair Analyst, Matthew Doyle, takes a look at what went wrong for USMNT.
- The NWSL’s North Carolina Courage can’t be stopped!
- A comprehensive list of ways to help those in Houston affected by Hurricane Harvey.
Mark your calendar
- Minnesota State Fair: Loons attending today, Friday, September 1st
3:00 - 4:30 pm – TBD
4:30 - 6:00pm – TBD
- Next match: Saturday, September 9th at TCF Bank Stadium vs Philadelphia Union.